Here at Hempler’s we’ve been blessed beyond measure to do what we’re passionate about and have the community support us. And so we love finding ways to give back.
Here are just some of the events and campaigns that Hempler’s participates in, whether in front of a booth handing out samples or offering behind-the-scenes financial support. We think all of these are worthwhile endeavors and we’d love to see you support them, too.
- Royal Family Kids Camp annual fundraiser: This fundraiser helps fund a one-week camp for children in the foster care system.
- Obliteride & Safeway Event: An annual fundraiser benefiting the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center; this year we handed out our Uncured Landjaeger at the Safeway snack booth!
- Cups of Hope & Hopetoberfest: These are annual fundraising events for Rebound of Whatcom County, who walks alongside trauma-affected kids and families on the journey to health and restoration.
- Hand Bags for Housing & Thanksgiving Meal Boxes: We support Lydia Place in Bellingham, who serves individuals and families experiencing homelessness in our community.
- Golf Tournament benefiting the Bellingham Opportunity Council: We support this fun event by providing lunch for the participants.
- Boys and Girls Club: We are sponsors of the annual BGC fundraisers benefiting the clubs in Ferndale and Bellingham.
- Kent Little League: We love sponsoring these little athletes!
- Bacon & Kegs Event: This fundraiser benefits Whatcom Early Learning Center in Bellingham.
- Colton’s Army: This annual charity fund raiser benefits Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Mariners Baseball Team: We participate in this annual sponsorship event.
- Folds of Honor annual golf tournament fundraiser event: Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
- Fun with the Fuzz fun run: This fundraiser helps fund Behind the Badge Scholarships.
- King 5 and Safeway annual Home Town Harvest event: This event benefits the Seattle Food Banks.
- Back to School Jam event: This event helps support Kent/Meridian school kids.
- Bellingham Food Drive: This helps support Whatcom Country Food Banks.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event in Gas Works Park: This event benefits the American Cancer Society.
- Ferndale Fire Department annual fundraiser event
- Bellingham Red Cross annual fund raiser with Haggen: We will be BBQ’ing hot dogs in front of Haggen raising funds for the Red Cross!
We believe our community is worth investing in, and we love meeting many of you when we’re out and about. Next time you’re at an event and you see us there…stop by and say hello! We’d love to meet you!