Hempler’s doesn’t just provide your neighborhood supermarket with great products — we’re also a part of your community, helping to serve in any way we can.
For the past five years we’ve participated in a local golf tournament supporting Folds of Honor, and not even a global pandemic could keep us from returning this year. We teamed up with our local PNW food cousins Fletcher’s and Isernio’s and did what we do best - feed...
We’ve enjoyed a fun partnership with the Seattle Mariners for quite awhile now, so when we were asked to accompany the lovable Mariner Moose on a visit to Children’s Hospital to thank the frontline healthcare workers, we packed up a load of pepperoni sticks and hit...
There are so many people on the front lines of this fight, keeping our community safe. When we heard about the logistics and personnel involved in the Unified Command/Emergency Operation Center of the Department of Emergency Management and the Public Health Department...
At Hempler’s, we love our community. We know that our customers put their trust in us to provide them with safe, healthy, nourishing food and we feel the weight of that responsibility even more profoundly right now. We also feel a deep sense of gratitude that our...
As we look ahead to the year that lies before us, it’s impossible not to reflect on the year that just concluded. 2019 was a big year at Hempler’s, and we wanted to highlight some of our most memorable milestones. We launched a line of beef jerky. Have you tried it...
At Hempler’s, our story is integral to our values. Though we have grown over the years, we still value family and community above all else. One of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to these values is to partner with small, local businesses. As we enter this...
Here at Hempler's we've been blessed beyond measure to do what we're passionate about and have the community support us. And so we love finding ways to give back. Here are just some of the events and campaigns that Hempler's participates in, whether in front of a...
We love watching good things happen in our community, so when we heard about Kroger’s Honoring Our Heroes 5K we knew we wanted to be a part of it. The annual race supports active, reserve, and former military members and their families by raising funds for local,...
We are so honored to have been named the 2017 Large Business of the Year by the Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We love our customers, we love our employees, and we love our community, so this recognition means a lot to us. Check out this video...
Community Organizations and Events we are proud to support:
- Auburn Food Bank
- Back to School Jam event to support students in the Kent School District
- Bacon & Kegs fundraiser benefitting Whatcom Center for Early Learning in Bellingham.
- Bellingham Food Drive to help support Whatcom Country Food Banks.
- Bellingham Opportunity Council
- Bellingham Red Cross annual fund raiser BBQ with Haggen
- Boys and Girls Clubs in Ferndale and Bellingham.
- Colton’s Army fundraiser benefitting Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Cups of Hope & Hopetoberfest: Annual fundraising events for Rebound of Whatcom County
- DAWN Women’s Shelter
- Ferndale Fire Department
- Folds of Honor local fundraiser to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
- Fun with the Fuzz Fun Run fundraiser for Behind the Badge Scholarships.
- Kent Food Bank
- Kent Little League
- King 5 and Safeway annual Home Team Harvest event benefitting NW Harvest and the Seattle Food Banks.
- Lydia Placein Bellingham, serving individuals and families experiencing homelessness in our community.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Mariners Baseball Team
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer benefitting the American Cancer Society.
- Obliteride: An annual fundraiser benefiting the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center
- Royal Family Kids Camp