Hempler’s doesn’t just provide your neighborhood supermarket with great products — we’re also a part of your community, helping to serve in any way we can.
For several years we've donated $50 to Make-A-Wish Alaska & Washington for each double hit by the Seattle Mariners throughout the course of a season. This year the final results are in - and the "Hempler's Double's" campaign raised $9,000! We're so thankful for...
We got to hang with the best fans in the NFL along with our PNW cousin Bavarian Meats at the 2021 Seahawks home opener. We cooked up Hempler's Double Smoked Sausage and the brand-new Bavarian Meats Seattle Dog and fed 4000 hungry Seahawks fans. Both are available...
A few weeks ago we had the privilege of serving our hot dogs and sausages at the Randall Morris Celebrity Golf Tournament. The proceeds from this event go to the Randall Morris Foundation, which supports youth and families in our community. We had the honor of working...
Are you heading to Lumen Field this season to catch a Seahawks game? We're proud supporters of our local team and Hempler's products are even available at the stadium! We have branded kiosks where you can grab our Double Smoked Sausage or Beef Franks. And if you can't...
Between our "Hempler's Doubles" campaign, producing the official smoked sausage of the Seattle Mariners, and collaborating on fun community events, we've enjoyed a great partnership with our local team for several years now. We were excited when this baseball season...
For the past few years we’ve run a “Hempler’s Doubles” fundraising campaign with the Seattle Mariners. We committed to donating $50 to Make-A-Wish locally for each double hit by the Mariners over the course of a season – and in 2019, they hit it out of the park. By...
Meals on Wheels does fantastic work for seniors in our community. This year has been especially difficult for many, and Meals on Wheels has stepped up their game. In 2020, they have averaged nearly 12,000 meals EACH MONTH to homebound seniors in Whatcom County. Most...
At Hempler's, we are passionate about our community. For the past 80 years we have been humbled to have received their support, and we consider it a privilege to be able to support our neighbors in return. We have enjoyed a partnership with Lydia Place in Bellingham...
There is a crisis in our community and it's only grown bigger with the COVID-19 pandemic. Families are struggling to maintain their housing after losing their jobs. Layoffs. Closures. Parents unable to go to work because their children are remote schooling and...
We've been long-time fans of the Make-a-Wish Foundation. Make-a-Wish Alaska & Washington helps grant wishes to critically ill children in our home community, and we love finding ways to support the important work they do. They are currently in the midst of a...
Community Organizations and Events we are proud to support:
- Auburn Food Bank
- Back to School Jam event to support students in the Kent School District
- Bellingham Food Drive to help support Whatcom County Food Banks.
- Bellingham Opportunity Council
- Blue Skies for Children in Bellingham
- Bonney Lake Food Bank
- Boys and Girls Clubs in Ferndale and Bellingham.
- Brigadoon Service Dogs
- Colton’s Army fundraiser benefitting Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Cups of Hope & Hopetoberfest: Annual fundraising events for Rebound of Whatcom County
- DAWN Women’s Shelter
- Ferndale Fire Department
- Folds of Honor local fundraiser to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
- Fun with the Fuzz Fun Run fundraiser for Behind the Badge Scholarships.
- Hand in Hand, Everett
- Kent Food Bank
- Kent Little League
- King 5 and Safeway annual Home Team Harvest event benefitting NW Harvest and the Seattle Food Banks.
- Lydia Place in Bellingham, serving individuals and families experiencing homelessness in our community.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Mariners Baseball Team
- Mary’s Place in Seattle
- Obliteride: An annual fundraiser benefiting the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center
- Royal Family Kids Camp
- YMCA “Live Strong” Program