Hempler’s doesn’t just provide your neighborhood supermarket with great products — we’re also a part of your community, helping to serve in any way we can.
At Hempler’s, our story is integral to our values. Though we have grown over the years, we still value family and community above all else. One of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to these values is to partner with small, local businesses. As we enter this...
Here at Hempler's we've been blessed beyond measure to do what we're passionate about and have the community support us. And so we love finding ways to give back. Here are just some of the events and campaigns that Hempler's participates in, whether in front of a...
We love watching good things happen in our community, so when we heard about Kroger’s Honoring Our Heroes 5K we knew we wanted to be a part of it. The annual race supports active, reserve, and former military members and their families by raising funds for local,...
We are so honored to have been named the 2017 Large Business of the Year by the Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We love our customers, we love our employees, and we love our community, so this recognition means a lot to us. Check out this video...
Community Organizations and Events we are proud to support:
- Auburn Food Bank
- Back to School Jam event to support students in the Kent School District
- Bellingham Food Drive to help support Whatcom County Food Banks.
- Bellingham Opportunity Council
- Blue Skies for Children in Bellingham
- Bonney Lake Food Bank
- Boys and Girls Clubs in Ferndale and Bellingham.
- Brigadoon Service Dogs
- Colton’s Army fundraiser benefitting Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Cups of Hope & Hopetoberfest: Annual fundraising events for Rebound of Whatcom County
- DAWN Women’s Shelter
- Ferndale Fire Department
- Folds of Honor local fundraiser to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
- Fun with the Fuzz Fun Run fundraiser for Behind the Badge Scholarships.
- Hand in Hand, Everett
- Kent Food Bank
- Kent Little League
- King 5 and Safeway annual Home Team Harvest event benefitting NW Harvest and the Seattle Food Banks.
- Lydia Place in Bellingham, serving individuals and families experiencing homelessness in our community.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Mariners Baseball Team
- Mary’s Place in Seattle
- Obliteride: An annual fundraiser benefiting the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center
- Royal Family Kids Camp
- YMCA “Live Strong” Program