Everyone loves scrambled eggs for breakfast. Why not add some ham & cheese to feed a hungry crowd? This crowd-pleasing dish is a favorite during the holidays as it is a great way to use up that leftover ham. This quick & easy dish is guaranteed to feed a crowd for breakfast or brunch.
8 eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons butter
½ cup chopped Hempler’s Ham
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the ham for a few minutes until warmed through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium and pour egg mixture into the pan. Cook, gently lifting and stirring slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, 3-4 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle ½ of the cheddar cheese over eggs; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Transfer eggs to a plate and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Serve & enjoy!