This Andouille Sausage Sheet-Pan dinner recipe is a well-balanced, one-pan (you’ll thank us later – fewer dishes!), hearty meal with almost no effort. Seriously, this meal is easy! The perfect meal when you don’t know what to cook. Just use what you have on hand and add Hempler’s Andouille Sausage for the ultimate weeknight meal.
1 package Hempler’s Andouille Sausage
1 onion, chopped in large pieces
1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
1 pound small potatoes, halved
2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
6 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
Salt and black pepper
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees, and place a sheet pan in the oven.
- Combine chopped vegetables + olive oil + seasonings + garlic. Stir until coated.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on the heated baking sheet, and arrange the vegetables cut-side down.
- Place Hempler’s Andouille Sausage on top of veggies in the middle of the pan.
- Roast 25-30 minutes until the brussels sprouts and potatoes or your veggies of choice start to soften.
- Enjoy with your favorite mustard or sauce.