Bacon roses are the perfect surprise for the bacon-lover in your life – and they’re way easier to make than you think. Here’s how:
- Fake roses
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Rack (optional)
Instructions for Bacon Roses:
- Roll full strips of bacon from one end to the other. Secure with toothpicks.
- Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes. Check periodically toward the end for doneness.
- While bacon roses are cooking, disassemble your fake roses. Keep all parts.
- After bacon roses have finished cooking and are cooled, remove toothpicks.
- Reassemble fake flowers with bacon roses. If necessary, use toothpicks to help you secure them to the stems.
Watch the video to see how it’s done!